Been rereading “Son of a Witch” sequel to “Wicked” and I must say that I do love this book. I love all the different themes including the love triangle between Liir, Trism, and Candle.
From left to right: Trism bon Calavash, Liir, Candle, random scary cape man
I tried to give Liir some Elphaba-esque features.. nose, chin, etc.
I have no idea who the cape man is.. The Wizard? Cherrystone? Maybe Shell.. looks a little old for him though. Who knows.
- wizardcat333 likes this
- apocalypsey likes this
- panchibust reblogged this from leeroux
- officialjamesvega reblogged this from leeroux
- a-poet-for-hire likes this
- cassandraslament likes this
- petrarkanian likes this
- lizmars89 reblogged this from leeroux
- kidzhade7 likes this
- ebulliences reblogged this from leeroux
- nioli likes this
- udyjay likes this
- fibercrack likes this
- hapilicioushals likes this
- leeroux posted this